This is a easy, quick and simple recipe. It is healthy too. Perfect to cook when you want it super quick and filly. Try out this Omelette sandwich.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Green Pepper
- 2 Chopped Green Chili
- 1/2 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 2 Wheat Bread Slices
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- Take a bowl. Break an egg into it. Beat it.
- Add diced red pepper, diced green pepper, chopped green chili, salt and pepper.
- Beat the mixture again. The mixture is ready.
- Take bread slices. Spread little bit ketchup on the bread.
- Ketchup is optional. You can use mayonnaise, cream cheese spread or any spread that you like instead of ketchup.
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat.
- Grease the pan with a bit of oil. You can use olive oil or butter whatever you like.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Sprinkle red chili powder and chat masala. Allow it to cook.
- Flip over the omelet and let it cook.
- When the omelet is ready then turn off the heat.
- Cut the omelet into small pieces to fit into bread slices.
- Put the omelet on the bread. You can add chopped onions, tomatoes over the omelet .
- Put a slice of cheese over the omelet. Cover it with another bread slice.
- Toast the bread over the skillet.
- Spread butter over the sandwich. Place the bread on the skillet.
- Cook it until the bread gets deep golden color.
- Spread butter on other side of sandwich and flip it over. Cook from both sides.
- Cut it into half. Omelet sandwich is already.You can have it at any time of the day!