Maharashtra's most most popular breakfast dish! This is very tasty, zesty, spicy, lip smacking, mouthwatering!!!! It's a must try recipe!
- 2 Big Onions sliced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Whole Garam Masala
- 6 Cloves
- 6 Black Peppercorns
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 4 tsp Grated Coconut
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 2 dried red chillies soaked in oil overnight
- Farsan / Hot mix
- Onion finely chopped
- Tomato finely chopped
- Corriandar leaves
- Matkichi bhaji ( refer my video)
- Aloo sabji ( refer my video)
- First Grind whole garam masala, soaked red chillies and garlic together in a blender.
- Roast the coconut untill it gets light golden color.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan add crushed garlic and masala paste. Saute till nice aroma from the spices come out. After that add sliced onion and fry till it gets brown color.
- Now mix fried onion, tomato, roasted coconut, red chilli powder in a blender. Grind till it becomes smooth paste.
- Heat 6 tsp oil in a pan. Add masala paste and fry till oil starts loosing out from the spices. Cover it with lid and cook for 7 mts.
- After 7 mts add degi mirch and cook for another 3 to 4 mts.
Add water and salt and bring it to boil. Curry is ready now.
- First spread the layer of matkichi bhaji, then aloo sabji followed by poha. Pour some curry over it.
- Spread farsan over the mixture. Then onion, tomato and corriandar leaves.
- Finally pour curry. Misal is ready now. Serve this with bread and extra curry.