A masaledar combination of onion, tomato, green pepper and spread of Pav or bread and then lightly roasted on skillet to let all flavors get incorporated in bread. Tastes just awesome, will definitely make a hit weekend menu :D
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 20 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 2 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 tsp Degi / Bedgi mirch powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in skillet, to that add chopped onion.
- Saute onions until they become soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
- Add Pav Bhaji Masala and cook for 2 mts.
- Add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, mix well and cook until tomatoes become soft.
- Add Green pepper, mix well, add water if required and cook until green pepper is tender.
- Now butter the bread from outer side, spread prepared bhaji masala on other side of bread.
- Roast the side first on which butter is applied. While roasting keep masala pressing down on bread so as all the juices from masala will get soaked in pav.
- Now again put a 1/2 tsp of butter on masala, spread it and flip the bread and roast it from other side as well.
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney or mint chutney!
- Keep on adding tbsp of water if you find masala is getting dried while cooking it.
- Add any other veggies of your choice except potato. Aloo is never added in masala pav recipe.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
8 May 2016
Here is a very spicy and delicious food that is very suitable for lunch. Specially when we don't have more time from order the best essay or from other jobs. Because we can eat this food to safe our time easily.
31 October 2015
excellent n simple recipe explained with patience.......thank u....
Uma More :
4 September 2014
shev pav is really nice recipe