Rava dosa is a very easy and simple recipe. This is quick and can be made from the ingredients easily available in your pantry. What are you waiting for!! Try this delicious and crispy rava dosa and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
- 1 cup Fine Rava / Sooji
- 2 tsp Rice flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Green chili paste
- Coriander leaves
- In a bowl take rava.
- Add rice flour and mix well.
- You can add maida or besan instead of rice flour.
- Add water and make thin batter. Make sure batter should be runny and not thick at all.
- Add salt, lemon juice, green chili paste, coriander leaves and mix well.
- You can add curd instead of lemon juice.
- You also can add little ginger if you like.
- Heat up a pan on medium heat. The pan should neither too hot nor too cold.
- Brush a little oil on the pan. Stir the batter well before making dosa.
- Add batter starting from the edges and then at the centre.
- Cook on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- When dosa gets nice golden color from lower side and if you feel upper side is raw, flip it over.
- Cook from other side as well.
- Take out the rava dosa into a plate.
- Rava dosa is already.
- Serve rava dosa with chutney.
- Use raw rava only. No need to roast the rava.
- Maida or besan gives nice binding to rava dosa.
- For each batch of making dosa stir the batter well before adding on the pan as rava settles down at the bottom.
- As pan is hotter at the centre, start adding batter from the edges and finish at the center.