This one is a delicious and lip smacking snack good to have at any time of the day. It gets a perfect crisp with loads of vegetables and goodness of cheese.
- 1 Cup of Coriander Leaves
- ¼ Cup of Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Raw Peanut
- 1 tbsp Daliya
- Salt to Taste
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Chat Masala
- ¼ tsp Black Salt
- 1 Green Chilli
- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Potato boiled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced Tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced Onion
How to prepare sandwich chutney?
- Put all the chutney ingredients in to blender and blitz to make a fine paste.
To assemble sandwich
- Spread butter on one side of bread.
- Once butter is spread, apply sandwich chutney over butter spread.
- Then put potato slices over chutney.
- Season sliced potato with chat masala, black pepper, salt.
- Then put a layer of green pepper followed by a layer of tomato and onion.
- Again season with chat masala, black pepper and salt.
- Now put cheese all over layers of vegetables.
- Cover with the other bread slice.
- Now put little bit butter in pan and place a sandwich over butter.
- Fry from both the sides till it gates deep golden color.
- Serve hot with sandwich chutney on the side!
- Use the bread slice of your choice.
- Make the addition of vegetables that you prefer.