Gopalkala is a Janmashtami special recipe. This is very easy and quick recipe. This is healthy recipe as it contains lots of proteins and fibres too.You can make this for breakfast or evening snack too. Do try this recipe at home and leave a comment in the comment box below. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
- 1/2 cup Thick Pohe / Flattened rice
- 1/2 cup Dahi / Curd
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Murmure / Puffed rice
- 1/2 cup Jawar lahya / Puffed jawar
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped Cucumber
- 1 tbsp Shredded fresh Coconut
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Soaked Chana dal
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cumin seeds
- A pinch of Hing / Asafoetida
- 1 Finely chopped Green chili
- 1/2 tsp Grated Ginger
- Take pohe into a bowl and wash them really good with water 2-3 times. Keep them aside.
- Take dahi into bowl, add salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add washed pohe.
- Take murmure and roast these a little or microwave for about 30 seconds. Add roasted murmure.
- Take puffed jawar and microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add puffed jawar, pomegranate, cucumber and coconut.
- Take chana dal, wash it really good and soak it in water for 4 hours.
- Drain excess water and add chana dal. You also can use roasted chana dal.
- Add coriander leaves and mix everything well together.
- For tadka, heat up tadka pan.
- Add ghee, cumin seeds, hing, green chilli and ginger.
- Mix well and add tadka in gopalkala.
- Mix well and gopalkala is already.