Garlic bread is yet another recipe that kids just love. This is very easy, simple and quick recipe. Garlic bread can be a good starter or side dish for a party. This can also be a good snack option. Let’s learn to make delicious and yummy garlic bread.
- 4 tsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp fresh crushed Garlic
- Red chili flakes as per your taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- Mixed herbs / Italian seasoning
- A pinch of Salt
- White bread slices
- In a bowl, take butter that is at room temperature.
- Add garlic, red chili flakes, black pepper powder, mixed herbs.
- If you don’t find mixed herbs, then you can use seasoning sachets that you get with pizza when you eat pizza in Dominos or Pizza hut.
- Add salt and mix well. Garlic butter is already.
- You can store this garlic butter in freeze too.
- Take white bread slices. The bread should be a little thick or dense. You also can use French loaf.
- Cut the bread at the center into 2 halves.
- Spread the garlic butter on the bread from one side. Spread the butter all over the bread properly.
- Transfer the bread slices into baking tray and bake them on 180 Deg C or 350 Deg F for 15-20 minutes.
- You also can bake them on skillet. Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
- Put the buttered side of the bread on skillet and roast on medium heat for a minute.
- After a minute flip over and roast form other side for about 2-3 minutes.
- Take it off the skillet into a plate. Garlic bread is already.
- This can be a perfect starter or side dish for a party.
- You can have this as it is. It also goes fantastic with pasta.