Corn pakoda is a very easy, simple and quick recipe. Corn pakoda are the crunchy fritters those can be served and evening snack. Do try it and do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe.
- 1 cup Corn
- 1/2” Ginger pieces
- 1 Green chilli chopped
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- In a blender jar, take corns.
- Add ginger pieces, green chili and cumin seeds. Blend in blender into a coarse mixture.
- Do not make fine paste. Just give 5-6 pulses.
- Take the mixture out into a bowl.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, rice flour and salt to taste.
- Mix everything well together.
- Heat up oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Drop corn pakodas into hot oil either with spoon or hand.
- Fry until pakodas become cripy and turn deep brown from both sides.
- Take the pakoda out of oil, drain excess oil and transfer the pakoda into a dish.
- Corn pakodas are already.
- You can serve the pakodas with sauce or any chutney.
- You can also have pakodas as it is.
- Rice flour gives nice crunch to pakoda and they become crunchy. If you add besan to corn pakoda, these will get a little dense texture. Do not add besan at all.