Chocolate appe... Chocolate cake baked in appe patra. Another thing is these are eggless too. Enjoy this yummy and tasty recipe with a little twist. This can be a quick and easy evening snack. Eggless chocolate appe.
- 3/4 cup Maida / Plain flour
- 1/2 cup powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2~3 drops Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Take maida, powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and sieve it into a bowl.
- No lumps of any ingredients should be left.
- Add water, oil, vanilla essence. (If you are using vanilla extract add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract), and vinegar. Mix well.
- Take appe patra and grease it with oil.
- Preheat it for less than a minute. Do not over heat or else cake may burn.
- Add 1 tbsp cake batter into each mould. Take care to fill up the mould upto 3/4th of its capacity.
- Cook for just about a minute.
- After a minute, flip it over. Don’t wait until the upper layer of appam is cooked.
- Just flip over after a minute.
- Take the cake out of the mould.
- You can bake this cake in oven. Bake at 350 Deg F for about 25-30 minutes.
- You also can bake this cake in microwave safe cup.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Samantha Daniel :
9 March 2017
I have tried your Chocolate Appe and it was really delicious. I belong to assignment writing assistance services and seldom find to deliver good food to my children. But, this recipe is loved by them and they are very happy to consume it every day of the week. I really am grateful for providing this wonderful recipe for all of us.