Chilli cheese toast is one of the quickest and yummiest recipe that your family would love all the time. Needs very few ingredients and gets ready in no time. Perfect for evening snack or breakfast.
- 4Whole wheat Bread
- 1/2 cupMozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp grated Garlic
- 1/4 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- Olive Oil
- Take bread slices and toast in to a toaster till it gets very light golden color.
- Now take mozzarella cheese in to a mixing bowl.
- To that add black pepper, green chilli, salt.
- Add grated garlic, tomatoes, coriander leaves.
- Add olive oil and mix well.
- Now put the mixture over toasted bread and spread that out evenly.
- Arrange bread on to a baking tray and broil for 2 to 3 mts.
- Serve hot!