Cheesy garlic bread is a very simple and easy recipe. This is a quick breakfast recipe or can be served for lunch or dinner with some soup too. It can be a good starter. You don’t need to have oven for this recipe. We are preparing it on a skillet. Here we go....
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- Black pepper powder
- Chili flakes
- Mixed herbs
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- 3 white Bread slices
- Mozzarella cheese
- In a mixing bowl take softened butter.
- Add garlic, black pepper powder, chili flakes, mixed herbs, coriander leaves.
- You can use parsley in place of coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Take bread slices. Cut these in half.
- Butter the slices from one side.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
- Put the slices on skillet with buttered side down.
- Cook until it gets light golden color for about 2 minutes. Flip the slices over.
- Add cheese over the bread. Top up with coriander leaves.
- Cover and cook on a very low heat for 7 – 8 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove the lid and serve.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
22 February 2017