Bread omelet is so fantastic recipe that you can have it at any time of the day. It is a popular street food known by the name disco egg fry. Enjoy this yummy, easy and super quick recipe.
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Onion
- Finely chopped green chillies
- 2 Eggs
- Red chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Garam masala,
- Chat masala
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped Coriander
- 2 Ladi Pav / Pav bhaji Bread
- Oil (Butter)
- Heat up a pan on medium heat. Add 1 tsp oil.
- Add onion and fry for just about a minute. Add green chillies.
- Do not make onion golden brown or over roast it.
- Spread the onion a little on the pan and break 2 eggs on it.
- Spread the egg yolk a little with spoon. Do not scramble it. Spread just a little.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chat masala, salt, green chillies and coriander.
- Take breads and cut them into half and press them on egg mixture on the pan.
- Press the bread well on egg mixture with potato masher. This gives nice crisp to egg.
- Spread a little oil on bread. You can use butter if you want.
- Again add all dry spices over bread.
- Add garam masala, red chili powder, coriander powder, chat masala and salt.
- After frying the egg with bread for about 4-5 minutes, flip over.
- Roast from another side until bread gets nice crisp.
- Fold the bread after roasting for about 4-5 minutes.
- Take out the bread into a dish. Disco egg fry or bread omelet is already.
- You can have it as it is.