A perfect tea time snack. Very quick, easy and healthy one.
- 6 Bread Slices
- 4 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- pinch of hing
- 5 to 6 curry leaves
- salt to taste
- 4 tsp raw peanuts
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Cut bread slices in to small pieces.
- Heat oil, add peanuts and fry till it gets nice brown color.
- Now take out peanuts and in the same oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, pinch of hing, curry leaves, green chillies and onions and fry till it gets light golden color.
- Add turmeric powder and add bread pieces, add salt, mix.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fried peanuts
Not Available Related Recipe !