Bedhe ji Bhurji is nothing but Sindhi version of Egg Bhurji which is prepared with the help of various vegetables and spices which is very easy to make and yet taste delicious. This is a life saver for your morning breakfast or lunch box.
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 3 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- Preparation time : 10 mts
- Cooking time : Â 20 mts
- Serves : 2 people
- Heat up oil in a kadhai. After oil is hot add finely chopped onion and cook until onion turns soft.
- Add carrots and cook for 2 mts.
- Then add Green Pepper and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Then add mushrooms and green peas, mix well.
- Add finely chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, coriander powder, mix well.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Break Egg one by one in the above vegetable mixture. While you add egg make sure that you stir that up constantly.
- Add milk, black pepper, salt to taste and mix well.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with a slice of bread on the side!
Not Available Related Recipe !