Posted on : 26 April 2017
Enjoy this recipe shared by Anjali Patankar. Thanks so much Anjali for sharing such a wonderful recipe.
Note: This recipe is shared by our viewer and madhurasrecipe.com does not claim this recipe as it's own content.
Quick and yummy Egg Sandwich.
- Bread slices
- Cheese (shraded or slice)
- Tomato chilli ketchup
- Pepper powder
- Oil or butter
- Lettuce or any favourite vegetable.
- Take some oil or butter in a pan. Let it heat on medium flame.
- Once oil is hot, put 1 egg and salt to taste and scamble the egg.
- Once it's done, off the flame and put a cheese slice on the scrambled egg and put the lid on the pan so that the cheese would melt.
- Then take 2 bread slices.
- Apply tomato chilli ketchup on one side of a slice, then put all the cut vegetables on it one by one.
- Put some pepper powder on it.
- Put some mayonnaise and honey for a little sweetness. Spread it properly.
- Put scrambled egg with cheese on the vegetables and cover it with another bread slice.
- Take a pan. Put some butter and roast the sandwich from both the side.
- Your quick and yummy sandwitch is ready.