Til burfi is a winter special or Sankrant special recipe. This is very easy and simple recipe. Til and jaggery help to keep you warm during winter. Do try this healthy recipe and drop a comment for me. You also can like, share and subscribe.
- 1 cup Gudh / Jaggery
- 1/2 cup White sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Grated dry Coconut
- 1/4 cup Roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Heat up a pan on medium heat.
- Add sesame seeds and roast until these turn nice golden for about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir continuously while roasting.
- Take sesame seeds into a dish.
- Remove the skin of roasted peanuts and transfer these into a blender jar.
- Pulse peanuts 2-3 times. Do not blend into powder.
- Transfer the roasted sesame seeds into the blender jar and pulse just once. Do not blend into powder.
- In the same pan add ghee and gudh and let it melt.
- When gudh melts add milk and mix well.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add blended peanuts and sesame seeds, dry coconut and mix well.
- You can roast the coconut if you want.
- Add cardamom powder and stir well.
- Turn off the gas.
- Take a tray and grease it well with ghee.
- Pour out the mixture into the tray and spread it well.
- Garnish with grated dry coconut.
- Let it cool down for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut it into pieces with the help of knife.
- Let the burfi cool down completely.
- Take the burfi out and til burfi is already.