Whipped cream is a cream that is whipped by a blender until it is light fluffy. It is essential ingredient for recipes like cakes, pastries etc. It can make an excellent topping on cold coffee or milk shake or hot chocolate. It can be topping for any dessert. Let’s see how to make whipped cream.
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp Powdered sugar
- 2~3 drops Vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp Ice cream stabilizer
- Freeze the glass bowl in freeze for about 30 minutes before making whipping cream.
- Also keep the heavy whipping cream in freezer for about 30-45 minutes in freezer.
- Take out the whipping cream into the cool bowl.
- Beat the cream on medium to high for a minute. Beat again on high speed for a minute.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla essence and ice cream stabilizer powder. You can skip ice cream stabilizer if you don’t want.
- Beat again for about 30-40 seconds. Whipped cream is already.
- Whipped cream can be stored in freeze for a week.
- You can use whipped cream for any cake or pastry.
- It can be used as topping for any dessert or cold coffee or hot chocolate etc.
Ice cream stabilizer powder gives nice binding to whipped cream and it remains nice and thick.