Khajur roll is a very easy and simple recipe. This is very healthy recipe too. You can make this in a jiffy. You can have this as energy bar. Good option for kids too. Do try this recipe at home and write to me. You also can like and subscribe.
- 1 cup Khajur / Dates
- 2 tbsp Ghee / Clarified butter
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Pistachios
- Jaifal / Nutmeg
- Take dates and remove their seeds.
- Cut dates into pieces and keep these aside.
- Heat up ghee in a pan.
- Add almonds, cashew nuts and walnuts into the ghee and roast until these turn light golden.
- Transfer the dry fruits into a blender jar and blend then into a coarse powder.
- Do not make fine powder. Let some pieces be there in the powder.
- Take the dry fruits out into the dish.
- Add pistachios in the mixture.
- Grate about 1/4 tsp nutmeg into it and everything well together. Keep it aside.
- Take the chopped dates into a blender and blend into paste.
- No need to add any water or milk while blending.
- Transfer the blended dates into the ghee in which we roasted dry fruits.
- Roast the dates for about 4-5 minutes really good.
- Transfer the roasted dates into dry fruit mixture.
- Mix everything well together.
- Make a roll of it and wrap it tightly in clear wrap or any plastic sheet.
- Seal the edges well.
- Transfer the roll into freeze to set for about 30 minutes.
- Take out and cut the roll into pieces.
- Khajur roll is already.
- Khajur roll remain good in airtight container for about 1-1 1/2 month.