Sometimes it so happens that we pick up more chillies from market that required. Or at times we make mistake while estimating and end up in have much more chillies than required. So let’s see how to keep chillies fresh for longer time.
- Fresh Green chillies
- Take chillies. Wash them and pat dry if you want.
- You can store them right away and wash later while using.
- Take a chili and pluck off its stem.
- Put them into any dry, clean plastic container.
- Stem of the chillies get infected first and chillies begin to rot.
- Do not use knife. Pluck the stem with hand only.
- At the same time remove the chillies that are rotten.
- Close the lid of the container and store it into freeze.
- The chillies stay good for about 3-4 weeks or sometimes for more time than that too.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
9 January 2017
I like your recipes very much. I am your big fan
4 January 2017
I love your recipes