Hereâ€™s an easy to make, grab-it-and-run, sandwich with full of flavor and loaded with all kind of different veggies. This recipe is especially for kids, but it can be a nutritious part of almost any-one's diet. Very satisfying and fulfilling!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 10 mts
Serves : 1
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp chopped Green Pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped Carrot
- 1 tbsp chopped Mushroom
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp grated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp finely chopped Green Chillies
- pinch of Red Chilli powder
- pinch pf Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat 2 tsp oil add green pepper, carrot, grated garlic, green chillies and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for minute.
- Break egg in mixing bowl and add tsp of milk and whisk is well.
- Add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, black pepper, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Now pour egg mixture on veggies, drop some oil around omelet and cook till the time omelet is done from both the sides.
- Butter the sides of bread, take omelet and place on bread slice, place cheese slice on omelet, some chopped tomatoes,
- Place the other bread slice on the omelet and roast from both the sides till it gets nice crust and gets golden color.
- Make sure egg is at room temperature.
- Choose the veggies and spices of your choice.