Lamb pieces gets a wonderful coating of aromatic and spicy masalas. Its absolutely easy to cook. A must try recipe!
Preparation time : 20 mts
Cooking time : 30 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 1 lb Mutton
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Tambda rassa masala paste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Heat tea spoon oil in pressure cooker.
- After oil is hot add finely chopped onion and cook until onions softens a bit.
- Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, mix well and coo for a minute.
- Add lamb pieces, water, salt, mix well, cover and cook until 8 whistles.
- After lamb is cooked, separate lamb from stock and keep aside.
Cooking Sukha Mutton
- Heat up 2 tbsp Oil. After oil is hot add finely chopped onion and cook until onions gets light golden color.
- After onions are done, add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute.
- After one minute add coriander powder, garam masala powder, mix well and cook for 2 mts.
- After 2 mts add tomatoes along with red chilli powder, mix well.
- Add a splash of water, cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After tomatoes are cooked completely, add tambda masala paste. Click here for the recipe of Tambda masala paste , mix and cook until oil separates from the spices.
- Then add boiled lamb pieces, salt, mix well.
- Cover and cook for 10 mts.
- Serve hot with Jwarichi Bhakari!