This is a simple recipe to make and yet delicious! This versatile bhurji can be had by itself, or as a side with rice and curry, or as a wrap with chapatis or even as a sandwich stuffing with bread.
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 10 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan. Once oil is hot add onions and saute till it becomes translucent.
- Then add red chilli powder and garam masala powder, mix and cook for 1 mt.
- Add tomatoes, mix it, cover and cook for 2 mts.
- Break the eggs and mix it well with onion, tomato masala.
- Sprinkle salt and few drops of water.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.