This is a simple recipe to make and yet delicious! This versatile bhurji can be had by itself, or as a side with rice and curry, or as a wrap with chapatis or even as a sandwich stuffing with bread.
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 10 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan. Once oil is hot add onions and saute till it becomes translucent.
- Then add red chilli powder and garam masala powder, mix and cook for 1 mt.
- Add tomatoes, mix it, cover and cook for 2 mts.
- Break the eggs and mix it well with onion, tomato masala.
- Sprinkle salt and few drops of water.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
1 March 2016
Wonderfully simple dish. Tried this for me and husband to take to work for lunch. We both enjoyed it a lot. Special tip to add few splashes of water at the end prevented it from becoming dry even after a couple of hours. Thanks for sharing
10 August 2015
It's so so so taste
Ms Geraldine H. :
14 October 2013
Your recipes are very good. You explain the method very well. Keep it up.
Ramesh Pradhan :
6 September 2013
Lady, you have kept your website more clean, neat and discretely informative than many other ones and I compliment you for it. It is always a pleasure, visiting it. For the quality of your website, I wish that it is flawless. I think that the illustration above refers to Masala Egg instead of Egg Bhurji("Break the eggs and mix it well...). I very amicably suggest that you change the picture before it gets widely noticed. The recipe is simple and good. I have tried it. Regards.