Anda bhurji is a very popular street food. This is also known as scrambled eggs, bhurji paav etc. These are very easy to make and a quick fix. This can be serves at any time of the day. Eggs tossed and fried with some spices. Learn to make anda bhurji.
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 big finely chopped Onion
- Finely chopped Green chili
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Goda masala
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- A bit more than 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3-4 tsp Water
- Salt to taste
- 3 Eggs
- Finely chopped Coriander
- Heat up oil in a pan. Add finely chopped onion.
- Mix well and fry for about 5-6 minutes in oil. No need to changes the color to reddish. Fry until it gets light golden color.
- Add green chili, ginger garlic paste, goda masala, coriander powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- You can add tomato if you like. You can add 1/2 finely chopped tomato with these spices.
- Fry for about 2 minutes. You can add eggs directly in the spices. But it makes and bhurji a bit dry.
- Add water and salt to taste. Mix well. Cook for another minute.
- Break and add eggs now. Mix well and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add coriander and mix well. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the gas. Anda bhurji is already.
- You can serve this with ladi paav. You can have this with chapatti or goes well with rice as side dish.
- You can make sandwich by stuffing bhurji between 2 bread slices.
- You can keep on cheese slice on stuffed bhurji and grill the sandwich.