Very rich and delicious mughlai dish which gets ready with minimal preparation and tastes just fabulous.
Preparation time : 5 mts
Cooking time : 1 hour
Serves : 4 to 6 people
- 1 lb Lamb
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 1 tsp Shahi Jeera
- Whole Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- dash of nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 cup fried Onion
- 1 tbsp Kasoori Methi
- Wash lamb pieces really well and put them in to kadhai or wok.
- To that add yogurt, shahi jeera, whole garam masala, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, nutmeg, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add oil and cook on high heat for 5 mts.
- Reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook for 30 mts.
- Add fried onion, water, mix well and cook for 15 mts.
- Add kasoori methi, mix and cook until lamb is tender.
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
15 September 2014
Thanks for all the wonderful recipes! I love them all! They all are just delicious! Keep up the good work!
14 July 2014
A really good recipe;Madhura is as dependable as ever. Note - be careful not to burn the mixture in the later stage of cooking. Delicious!. Nigel, UK.
uma shinde :
23 April 2014
Madhura you are great!!! love all your recipes.