Egg Curry is very common and popular recipe. Check out this yummy recipe
- 7 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Big Onion Sliced
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 5 dried red chillies soaked in hot water
- 4 tsp dry grated coconut
- Oil 5 tsp
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1" piece of Ginger
- First dry roast coriander seeds till nice aroma starts to come out.
- Heat two tsp oil in a pan and add sliced onion, saute onion till it gets light brown color.
- Add grated coconut, garlic and ginger and saute for 3 to 4 mts.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, mix well, add 1/4 cup of water, cover and cook for 5 mts.
- After 5 mts open the cover and again cook mixture for 3 to 4 mts till tomatoes gets fully mashed up with onions.
- Wait till mixture gets cool down completely. Then grind it in a blender to form a smooth paste.
- Heat 4 tsp oil in a pan, add ground masala and saute till oil starts loosing out from the spices.
- Add cumin powder and degi mirch or kashmiri mirch powder, mix and cook till oil starts loosing out from the spices.
- Add 2 cups of water, salt and bring it to boil.
- Now drop boiled eggs in to a curry, cover and cook for 10 mts.
- Serve hot with rice, roti or naan!
Not Available Related Recipe !