Kulith pithale is another konkan special recipe. This is also known as pithi in Konkan. This is very easy and quick recipe. This is delicious and healthy recipe. This is a curry recipe which goes fantastic with rice or bhakari. Let’s learn to make Kulith Pithale.
- 1 tsp Oil
- 8~9 Crushed Garlic cloves
- Curry leaves
- Green Chillies Chopped
- Finely chopped Onion
- Kulith flour
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 3~4 Kokum Petals
- 2 tsp Fresh coconut
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Heat up oil in a pan. Add garlic cloves and fry until garlic turns light golden.
- Add curry leaves, green chillies and finely chopped onion.
- Fry until onion just turns soft for about 4-5 minutes.
- Take kulith flour in a bowl and add turmeric powder. Mix well and add water.
- Mix well so that no lumps of flour should left.
- When onion turns just soft, add kulith past. Add water to adjust the consistency.
- Mix well and take care that no lumps should be formed.
- Add salt, kokum petals and fresh coconut.
- Mix well and cook on medium heat for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add lots of coriander leaves and mix well. Kulith pithale is already.
- Kulith pithale goes well with tandalachi or jwarichi bhakari.
- It goes well with rice too.