Mini vegetable quiche makes delicious and healthy lunch, brunch or dinner for kids. You can make them ahead of time, freeze them, they reheat beautifully and get ready in few minutes. This is a perfect protein packed meal with loads of vegetables for kids. Serve with some juice, some guacamole or just as it is!
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 25 mts
Serves : 2 kids
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Milk
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper diced
- 1/4 cup Broccoli cut in small pieces
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/4 tsp finely chopped Green Chilli
- 2 Bread slices
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Salt to taste
- First heat up oil in a pan and add carrot and broccoli and saute for 2 mts.
- Add green pepper, garlic, green chillies and cook for just about a minute.
- Add chopped spinach, mix, add oregano, salt to taste, mix and cook for just about a minute.
- Break eggs in to bowl, add tsp milk, black pepper, salt and beat well.
- Take bread slices, remove its edges and pat with hand.
- Now add beaten egg mixture in to greased cup cake tin, add tsp of cooked vegetables and top them up with some cheese.
- Arrange bread slices in tray, pour egg mixture, add veggies and cheese.
- Bake on 350 deg Fahrenheit for 20 mts.
- Choose the veggies of your choice and spices of your choice, even you don't need to add any spice.
- Brush removed edges of the bread with some butter and bake along with quiche, garnish with some chat masala and serve as a side dish with quiche.