Mango frooti is an Indian drink. It is mango flavored drink best for summers. Kids play a lot under hot sun and ask for a drink. So give your kids homemade healthy drink instead of store bought or drink made from sachet. Enjoy Mango frooti.
- 2 Mangoes
- 1 Kairi
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Water
- Few ice cubes
- Take kairi and mangoes and peel them. Cut into big chunks.
- Transfer these pieces into a pot that comes with cooker.
- Add 1” water in cooker and put a dish at the base of the cooker.
- Put the pot containing mango and kairi on it.
- Close the lid and cook on medium heat until 3 whistles.
- Take sugar into a pan and add water. Mix well and bring the mixture to boil on high heat.
- When the syrup begins to boil, reduce the heat to medium.
- Make syrup with consistency like gulab jamun syrup consistency.
- Cook syrup for 5 minutes after it begins to boil. Check the consistency.
- Turn off the gas. Let it cool down.
- Take the boiled mango and kairi and mash it a little.
- Transfer the mixture into blender jar and add cooled sugar syrup.
- Use half sugar now and can us remaining syrup according to your taste.
- Close the lid and blend the mixture really good for about a minute or so.
- Add cold water and blend again. Transfer the blended mixture into a bowl.
- You can strain the juice if you want.
- Add more water to adjust consistency and remaining sugar syrup.
- Add ice cubes and mix well.
- Mango frooti is already.
- Never check the consistency of sugar syrup when it is hot. Take the syrup into a spoon and let it cool for about 1 minute and then check the consistency.