Schezwan Sauce is used in most of the Indo Chinese food. It gives unique taste to the chinese rice, noodles and other dishes.
- 10 dried red chillies
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp onion chopped
- tomato puree of 1/2 tomato
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Soak dried red chillies in warm water overnight. Drain the water, add salt and blend coarsely.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan. Once oil is smoky hot add chopped garlic, ginger, sesame seeds and onion. Saute onions till it gets translucent.
- Add tomato puree and fry untill oil separates.
- Add red chilli paste and fry for another two mts.
- Schezwan Sauce is ready now.
Not Available Related Recipe !