Schezwan Sauce is used in most of the Indo Chinese food. It gives unique taste to the chinese rice, noodles and other dishes.
- 10 dried red chillies
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp onion chopped
- tomato puree of 1/2 tomato
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- Soak dried red chillies in warm water overnight. Drain the water, add salt and blend coarsely.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan. Once oil is smoky hot add chopped garlic, ginger, sesame seeds and onion. Saute onions till it gets translucent.
- Add tomato puree and fry untill oil separates.
- Add red chilli paste and fry for another two mts.
- Schezwan Sauce is ready now.
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Geeta Pathak :
11 January 2016
Hello Madhura: Happy New Year to you! I have been watching your videos for the past year and have loved it. Your videos are my go to for doing anything and everything. Thanks for creating this website. My question for the above is-Is there any particular red chillies you use....like I know you get Kashmiri red chillies, Gota red chillies or then some other variety. Please advice on that. Thanks, Geeta
4 March 2015
CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE THE METHOD TO COOK FOR SJEWAN RICE OF CHICKEN FRIED RICE , AND OTHER CHINESE RICE