Schezwan noodles is a very popular Chinese recipe. It is also popular Indian street food. These noodles can be served as it is. These quick stir fry veg noodles can be a one dish meal too. Let’s learn to make spicy and delicious schezwan noodles.
- 1 cup Boiled Noodles
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger
- Sliced Carrot
- Sliced Onion
- Sliced Green pepper
- Sliced Cabbage
- 1 1/2 tsp Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 tsp Schezwan sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Spring Onion for garnishing
- Heat up a pan on high heat. Add sesame oil.
- You can use regular cooking oil instead of sesame oil.
- When oil is enough hot, add garlic and ginger. Fry for just about 30 seconds.
- Add carrot, onion green pepper. Mix well and fry for just about a minute.
- Veggies should retain its crunch.
- Add sliced cabbage and mix well. No need to cook.
- Add tomato sauce, soya sauce, schezwan sauce, vinegar, black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Mix everything well together.
- Add boiled noodles. Boil noodles according to packet instructions.
- Mix well with the help of pair of tongs. Fry noodles on high heat for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add spring onion and schezwan noodles are already.
- You can have these as it is.
- These go well with gobi Manchurian.
- Do not use mustard oil or olive oil for making noodles or any Chinese recipe.
- Use pair of tongs to mix noodles as these get mixed quickly.
- You can make schezwan rice using same recipe. Just use boiled rice instead of noodles.