Tzatziki Sauce is an accompaniment served with any types of chips or as side dish. This very refreshing and with full of flavor. Enjoy this easy dipping sauce recipe.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Dill Leaves chopped
- 1 Cucumber
- Peel Cucumber and chop it very finely.
- Now put chopped cucumber in to a colander, sprinkle some salt over cucumber and mix well.
- Set that aside for 10 mts.
- Now take Greek yogurt in to a bowl.
- To that add minced garlic, green chilli ,black pepper, lemon juice, dill leaves and mix well.
- After 10 mts squeeze out all excess juice from cucumber.
- Put the squeezed cucumber in to a yogurt mixture.
- Mix well.
- Allow it to chill before serving!
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
27 March 2017