Spicy and delightful seasame seeds chutney is really great side along with rice, chapati or roti. So enjoy it.
Preparation time : 5 mts
Cooking time : 20 mts
Serves : 4 to 6 people
- 1 cup Sesame seeds or Til
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Degi / Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Dry roast sesame seeds or Til until it gets good golden color.
- Dry roast Cumin seeds as well until cumin seeds become fragrant.
- Dry roast coconut too.
- Allow to cool all dry roasted stuffs.
- Put together garlic, roasted coconut, sesame seeds, cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt in to mixie pot and blend together until you get coase powder out of it.
- Store in air tight container. This chutney has good shelf life and remains good for near about 3 months.
Not Available Related Recipe !