Sandwich chutney is quick and easy to make and can be used in any sandwiches, roll ups or for any chat items like bhel puri, ragada pattice, pani puri and all. Enjoy this recipe with tips to store chutney for longer time so that you can use chutney for longer period.
- Coriander Leaves
- Mint leaves
- Roasted Cumin powder
- Chat masala
- Pinch of Black salt
- Lemon Juice
- 2~3 tsp Oil
- Take bunch of coriander leaves and mint leaves in the blender
- Add Peanuts, roasted cumin powder, chat masala, pinch of black salt, salt and lemon juice
- Add 2~3 tsp oil in the blender
- Blend the mixture to make good paste.
- Sandwich chutney is ready.
- Do not add any water while grinding the mixture
- Oil will help to grind the mixture easily. It will help to retain its green color and will act as a good preservative to keep chutney for longer time.
- For storing chutney, transfer chutney to clear jar and keep it in coldest possible area of refridgerator.