It is a Sindhi style double fried pakoda. Crunchy, crispy and delicious chick pea pakoras. This makes an excellent snack for travellers or a picnic dish.
- Preparation time : 10 mts
- Cooking time : Â 20 mts
- Serves :Â 2 people
- 1 cup Besan
- 1 cup Onion finely chopped
- pinch of Baking soda
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 tsp Ajwayan / Carom seeds
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves.
- Take besan in to mixing bowl, to that add pomegranate seeds, ajwayan, baking soda, finely chopped green chillies, salt and mix well.
- Slowly add water to make it in to thick batter.
- After batter is ready add onion and coriander leaves.
- Mix well, cover and set bowl aside for 20 mts.
- Heat up oil for deep fry in a wok.
- Take a spoon and drop spoonful of batter in hot oil.
- Deep fry pakoras until it gets deep golden color all the way through.
- Serve hot with chutney!