It is a Sindhi style double fried pakoda. Crunchy, crispy and delicious chick pea pakoras. This makes an excellent snack for travellers or a picnic dish.
- Preparation time : 10 mts
- Cooking time : Â 20 mts
- Serves :Â 2 people
- 1 cup Besan
- 1 cup Onion finely chopped
- pinch of Baking soda
- 2 Green Chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 tsp Ajwayan / Carom seeds
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves.
- Take besan in to mixing bowl, to that add pomegranate seeds, ajwayan, baking soda, finely chopped green chillies, salt and mix well.
- Slowly add water to make it in to thick batter.
- After batter is ready add onion and coriander leaves.
- Mix well, cover and set bowl aside for 20 mts.
- Heat up oil for deep fry in a wok.
- Take a spoon and drop spoonful of batter in hot oil.
- Deep fry pakoras until it gets deep golden color all the way through.
- Serve hot with chutney!
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Sophie Banks :
27 March 2017
Recipe of Pakistani pakoda is found in this post. This forum is used for sharing the recipes learnt and experimented by the founder of this blog. The assignment writing experts and recipes like Punjabi, sindhi and many other are all having good and latest stuff for its members and users. The section of new additions is also really fantastic.