This is a super simple salad with easy breezy home made yogurt dressing. Its one of such easy dressing that you can jazz this up with the spices you like most...
- 1/4 cup low fat yogurt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp roasted Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp chat masala
- 3 cups chopped Lettuce Leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced Onion
- 1/4 cup Baby spinach
- 2 tbsp Black Olives
- 2 tbsp diced Red Pepper
- To prepare yogurt dressing, take yogurt in to a bowl.
- To that add chat masala, roasted cumin powder, garlic powder, green chillies, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Whisk it really well and keep it aside.
- Now mix the vegetables of your choice in a bowl.
- Toss veggies with yogurt dressing.
- Top that up with home made Croutons!