Enjoy winter with the bowl of warm and hearty Pumpkin Soup. Make it dazzling hot with the addition of Jalapeno or any other spice that you like. Nothing beats the taste of soup made up with fresh and easy to make Pumpkin Puree.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion, garlic and jalapeno.
- Saute it for 5 mts.
- Add oregano and mix.
- Add pumpkin puree and salt to taste.
- Add saffron water, nutmeg powder, vegetable stock and mix.
- Allow it cook together for 5 mts.
- Now put the cooked soup in to blender and puree it down.
- Now again pour the pureed soup in to pan.
- Finish it off with heavy whipping cream.