Pizza sauce is a very easy and simple recipe. It doesn't’t take much time to prepare and can be stored in freeze. It goes well with pizza, sandwich etc. Let’s learn to make this multifaceted recipe – Pizza sauce.
- Tomato puree
- Red chili flakes as per taste
- Garlic powder as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Brown sugar / Powdered sugar
- Salt to taste
- Mixed herbs / Italian seasoning as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- Take tomato puree into a bowl. Add red chili flakes, garlic powder.
- If you want to store this sauce, use garlic powder. Or else you also can use grated garlic or garlic paste if you want to use up the sauce immediately.
- Add brown sugar. You can also powdered sugar.
- Add salt, mixed herbs and parsley.
- Mix well and pizza sauce is already.
- You can use this sauce for making any pizza.
- You can also use this for making sandwich like pizza sandwich or grilled vegetable sandwich etc.
- You can use this sauce as spread.
- Pizza sauce goes well as dipping with garlic bread or bread sticks.
- It can be stored for 1 to 1 1/2 months.