Mint is known for its refreshing aroma and also its many health benefits with one of its primary benefits being helping with digestion. This dish can be refrigerated for up to a week and it just tastes great with Samosa, Kachori, dosa, etc. This is a wonderful accompaniment as a side dish to most main dishes like Biryani.
- 1 Bunch of Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 Inch piece of Ginger
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tsp Tamarind Extract
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- Clean the mint and coriander leaves.
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend the mixture and add water as you blend to make it the consistency of your desire.
- Spicy and refreshing mint chutney is ready to serve.