Mango salsa is sweet, little spicy and tangy dipping, which makes a great accompaniment for chips or grilled chicken, veggies. It's a colorful and very inviting party dip.
- 1 Mango diced
- 1/4 cup diced Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup diced Onion
- 1 tbsp diced Jalapeno
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Mango comes with a oblong shape pit in the center of it. Hold the mango and cut along the sides of the pit
- Then repeat with the other side.
- Take a mango slice, use a knife to make a lengthwise and crosswise cut.
- Make sure not to cut through the skin.
- Now with the knife cut away the pieces from the peel.
- Now take diced mango in to a bowl.
- To that add red pepper, onion, jalapeno, coriander leaves.
- Then season that up with black pepper, garlic powder, salt.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.