Its a classic salad with chatpata beans, tomatoes, spinach or really whatever your favorite tossed salad ingredients are. The salad is topped up with thick mayonnaise dressing. What you later it with and how many layers is really up to you, so change it up and go with as many layers you would like. Make it your own!
- 1/2 cup cooked Chickpeas / Garbanzo Beans / Chole
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper diced
- 1/4 cup Onion diced
- Salt tp taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp roasted Cumin powder
- 1/4tsp Green Chilli chopped
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 cup diced Cucumber
- Red Chilli Flakes
- Take garbanzo beans in a mixing bowl. Season them with chilli powder, chat masala, salt, lemon juice and mix well.
- Take tomatoes in a separate bowl and to that add green pepper, onion, green chilli, cumin powder and salt and balck pepper to taste.
- Take a serving bowl in which you are going to serve a salad.
- In that first put a layer of chickpeas followed by spinach leaves.
- With spinach leaves put another layer of tomatoes.
- Cover the tomatoes with a generous layers of cucumber.
How to prepare salad dressing?
- Take mayonnaise.
- To that add yogurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chilli flakes and mix up well.
- Now drizzle a generous salad dressing over layered salad.
- Spread the dressing all over the salad.
- Finish it off with grated carrot and black olives!
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
hi madhura i m poonam from mumbai l hv seen your recpes vedios it was awsome .i have a competition to my son's school there we hv to make one starter and one desserts in 1&1/2 hours its a flameless cooking only boiling parts and sauces and chutry can be p :
2 December 2015
7 May 2015
its loolk so attractive madhura.........keep it up..
4 December 2014
The presentation is so attractive. Is there a substitute for the mayo bcz my family is not fond of it.
29 September 2014
Very tasty thnx
17 August 2014
its fantastic .. will try sometime at home presentation satisfactory
14 August 2014
Love your handsome size kitchen. This is a perfect salad for the summer.
14 August 2014
super kitchen, this layered salad also looks very good. thanks for the recipe.