Having a homemade yogurt is very inexpensive and needs no special equipment or grocery stuffs. It tastes superb and goes in any recipe which calls for the use of yogurt.
- Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Put whole milk in to sauce pan and put that on medium heat.
- Allow it simmer until it comes to a boil.
- After that turn off the heat and allow the milk to come to a room temperature.
- After the milk comes to a room temperature, transfer that in to a plastic container.
- To that add any previous batch yogurt and mix well.
- Cover the plastic jar and keep that at warm place for 10 to 12 hours.
- After the yogurt is set, pop that in to refrigerator.