Pasta is one of the most versatile and delicious dish to make. And a good pasta sauce can transform a meal, infusing any flavors, different textures, vegetables, meat, seafood even paneer in to a heart and soulful dish. Try this healthy pasta sauce recipe to make pasta of your choice such as spaghetti, penne, macaroni,
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Onions
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup blanched Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Basil Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Chilli flakes
- 2 packs of Tomato puree
- Blanch 2 Tomatoes, peel and dice them up.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- After the oil is heated add onion and garlic and mix well.
- Cook garlic and onion together for 3 to 4 mts.
- After the onions are cooked, add in diced tomatoes.
- Season it with oregano, dried basil, black pepper. Mix very well.
- Cook for 2 mts.
- Add in Tomato Puree.
- The add salt, red chilli flakes, sugar and mix well.
- Cover and let that cook for 15 to 20 mts.
- Homemade Pasta sauce is all ready!