This is an awesome soup preparation with a nice flavor combination. A bowl of warm Peas Soup will make your dinner perfect..
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Fennel seeds
- 2 Bay Leaf
- 1 Cinnamon Sticks
- 4 Black Peppercorns
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1 Green Chili
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock
- 5 to 6 Mint Leaves
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Once oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add cinnamon stick, bay leaf, black peppercorns and mix.
- Add fennel seeds and mix.
- Add garlic, onions, mix and saute till it turns translucent.
- Add green peas, vegetable stock, salt, cover and cook for 5 mts.
- Add mint leaves and lemon juice and mix.
- Now take out bay leaf and cinnamon stick from soup.
- Put cooked peas in to blender and puree it down.
- Again put pureed soup in to pan and warm that up for 4 to 5 mts.
- Serve hot with yogurt, sour cream.
- If you want you can strain out the soup once it blended.
- Add some whipping cream for richer taste.