Cheesecake made easy with this amazing no bake recipe. You need just few ingredients and you will be amazed with the soft, creamy and fluffy chocolate cheesecake.
For cheesecake base
- 12 Marie Biscuits
- 1/4 cup melted butter
For cheesecake mixture
- 8 oz pack of Cream Cheese / Cheese Spread
- 1 cup Cool whip / Whipped cream / Fresh Cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet Chocolate chips
- Roughly crush biscuits in to bowl.
- To that add melted butter and mix well.
- Now put the biscuit mixture on to spring foam pan.
- Spread it out and press it down gently.
- Now allow it to set in refrigerator for 20 mts.
- Now take cream cheese, butter and sugar in to separate bowl.
- And whisk together until becomes soft and fluffy.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave.
- For that put chocolate chips in to microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 to 2 mts.
- Make sure to give it a stir after every 30 seconds.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool down a bit.
- Now fold in melted chocolate in to cheese mixture.
- Now fold in cool whip in to chocolate cheese mixture.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the prepared biscuit base in to spring foam pan.
- Refrigerate and allow it to set overnight.
- Tada Chocolate Cheesecake is ready!
- Give it a standing time of 20 mts before you dig in!
- Use any other biscuit of your choice such as graham cracker, Oreo, chocolate cookies!
- If cool whip is not available, make use of fresh cream / whipped cream!
Not Available Related Recipe !
Leave Your Comment And Suggestion Here
Saaylee Patankar :
16 February 2016
Hi Madhura....jus started following u...made Chirotes' yesterday with the recipe u have shared....they have turned out awesome.....the most important thing is the way u tell the measurement of all the ingredients otherwise sometimes it's very confusing bços when measurement are told in grams and not in cup ....so thanks for that....
13 September 2015
Hi Madhura, Your recipes are really good. But I do have one suggestion. It would be nice if you could give a conversion for 'oz' so that your Indian viewers find it easy, since we are not yet familiar with using ounces as a measurement...
21 August 2014
this is very awesome recipe. I have one question? I tried the cheese cake when blending I could see small lumps even after hand blender for 3 to 4 time pl let me know what could be the reason. thanks
22 April 2014
Hi. Madhura UR recipes are aowsume.i want to abt cheese which cheese u have in UR cheese cake which we use to eat with bread can plzz writ the name or brand
6 January 2014
like ur recipe. mam pl give ur recipe in marathi
Shrilaxmi Patki :
15 December 2013
Madhura great recipe! you are glowing in this video!