Cheesecake made easy with this amazing no bake recipe. You need just few ingredients and you will be amazed with the soft, creamy and fluffy chocolate cheesecake.
For cheesecake base
- 12 Marie Biscuits
- 1/4 cup melted butter
For cheesecake mixture
- 8 oz pack of Cream Cheese / Cheese Spread
- 1 cup Cool whip / Whipped cream / Fresh Cream
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet Chocolate chips
- Roughly crush biscuits in to bowl.
- To that add melted butter and mix well.
- Now put the biscuit mixture on to spring foam pan.
- Spread it out and press it down gently.
- Now allow it to set in refrigerator for 20 mts.
- Now take cream cheese, butter and sugar in to separate bowl.
- And whisk together until becomes soft and fluffy.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave.
- For that put chocolate chips in to microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 to 2 mts.
- Make sure to give it a stir after every 30 seconds.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool down a bit.
- Now fold in melted chocolate in to cheese mixture.
- Now fold in cool whip in to chocolate cheese mixture.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the prepared biscuit base in to spring foam pan.
- Refrigerate and allow it to set overnight.
- Tada Chocolate Cheesecake is ready!
- Give it a standing time of 20 mts before you dig in!
- Use any other biscuit of your choice such as graham cracker, Oreo, chocolate cookies!
- If cool whip is not available, make use of fresh cream / whipped cream!
Not Available Related Recipe !