This soup is quick and easy. It is healthy too. We are going to make creamy sweet corn soup without adding any cream to it.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3~4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Corn
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin
- 1 Green Chili
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable stock
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and finely chopped onion. Mix well.
- Cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- Add corn, pumpkin. Pumpkin gives creaminess and texture to the corn soup.
- Add green chili, red chili powder, garam masala and salt to taste. Stir well.
- Add vegetable stock. Mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes. Turn off the gas.
- Transfer the mixture into a blender pot and make puree of it.
- Strain the soup through a strainer.
- Pour out the mixture in the pan and put on the gas.
- Let the soup simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn off the gas.
- The sweet corn soup is already.