- 1 cup fresh shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt
- 1 tbsp Raw Peanuts
- 4 to 5 cashew Nuts
- 2 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1" piece of Ginger
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Mix coconut, green chillies, garlic, ginger, peanuts, cashew nut, salt and sugar to taste in to blender.
- Grind to make that in to fine paste.
- Remove the chutney mixture in to bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- After oil is hot add mustard seeds. Allow them to pop.
- Then add cumin seeds.
- Add hing, dried red chillies and split urad dal.
- Cook until urad dal gets light golden color.
- Then add curry leaf and mix well.
- Turn of the heat.
- Cover the tempering with lid for 3 to 4 mts.
- Now pour tempering over chutney mixture and mix well.
- Serve with Idli, dosa.