This is a basic chutney, that is eaten with all kinds of savoury Indian snacks like Samosa, Onion Bhaji , Vegetable Pakoras, Potato Chops (Aloo Tikki), dosa and many more. It is also served with main meals, specially lunch. This is very easy and simple recipe.
- 1 Bunch of Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Raw Peanuts
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- wash Coriander leaves.
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender.
- Grind it until smooth paste using a little water as required.
- RefrigerateÂ and use as required