Green Pepper is a such a versatile vegetable that you can blend it in way. It goes well in salad, wraps, as a topping, making curry. This one is an easy and simple way of cooking with capsicum..
- 2 Big Capsicum
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 5 to 6 Curry Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Pinch of Hing
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chiili powder
- 1/4 cup roasted peanut powder
- Wash, dry and cut capsicum in small chunks.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- To that add mustard seeds and let them pop.
- Then add cumin seeds and let them sizzle too.
- Add onion, curry leaves, mix.
- Saute until onion turns soft.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder,mix.
- And cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add chopped capsicum, mix, season with salt and mx again.
- Cover and cook for 5 mts.
- After 5 mts of cooking, add roasted peanut powder, mix.
- Cover and again cook for 3 to 4 mts more.
- Finish off with chopped coriander leaves.
- Salt helps to release moisture from green pepper and it gets cooked in its own juice. So you don't need to add any extra water.
- Add goda masala for more flavor and taste.
Not Available Related Recipe !