If you are craving for something tangy and spicy then here it is. Amls is in season and making Amla Chuteny is a great way to include amla in your diet!
- 1/2 cup Amla
- 1/4 cup Chana Dal
- 3 Green Chillies
- 1 big Clove of Garlic
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- pinch of Hing
- 8 to 10 Curry Leaves
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- First wash amla very well and cut that in to small pieces.
- Wash and soak chana dal for 4 hours.
- Now put amla, soaked chana dal, garlic, green chilli and salt in to a blender.
- Blend to make that in to coarse paste.
- Now add water and give that a blitz.
- Now take out amla chutney in to a bowl.
- Now heat up tsp of oil.
- After the oil is heated add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, hing, curry leaves and turmeric powder.
- Mix well.
- Now pour tempering over chutney add coriander leaves and mix well.