Navratri is round the corner and give regular Sabudana Khichdi, Sabudana Vada a break and try this out very healthy and quick Sweet Potato Kheer. Its absolutely healthy one for Toddlers or kids.
Preparation time : 10 mts
Cooking time : 30 mts
Serves : 2 people
- 1 Sweet Potato boiled
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Assorted Nuts
- Boil sweet potato in a pressure cooker until 2 whistles.
- After potato is boiled, peel its skin and mash it up with potato masher.
- Take mashed potato in to a kadhai.
- To that add milk and sugar and mix well.
- Put it on a high heat and bring it to a boil.
- Then add cardamom powder, mix.
- Lower down the heat and simmer over medium heat for 10 mts.
- Serve hot or chilled!